Thursday, April 28, 2016

Seeing Trees again

Hello friendly bloggers.
It's a no-brainer to pick up I See Trees as soon as the GAST threads arrived.
Without further ado:
 I have conquered the border but didn't get to finish all of Piney Woods. Anyway, that tree in the middle is more than half done, then I could proceed with the last thread color to have that long-awaited finish, hopefully by next week? Apple cider stitching only calls for a reindeer, the tree pot, and the remaining lyrics- so I think that's doable,what do you think?
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!I just love that border.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome progress on such a pretty design Gominam.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great. I predict a couple of finishes very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, that is doable. Like Jo I would say there will be not only one but several finishes.

    ReplyDelete