Sunday, April 10, 2016

I just knew it...

Hello stitching and blogging friends. 
Last time I posted on this I kinda knew what was coming. Yes, the apple cider GAST went poof before I finished the lyrics:(
Even my stitching agrees with me. See that last line? "And I think to myself What a"(nightmare)... my thoughts exactly, lol.
There's no GAST supplier around here, so I'm going to make a conscious effort to finish all the other threads before I go online to buy the apple cider. I surveyed my threads and looks like piney woods is not enough too.

And not much done on PS Where there are Bees, oh well, I'll make it up to you next time.
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

  1. Rats! At least you are getting organized about the mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress on the lettering. I hope you will find a similar dye lot you can continue stitching this with. I also have to order all my threads, even DMCs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching..hope you get a good match for you thread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear! Let's just hope the new batch won't vary too much in the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's sooo annoying to run out of supplies! I haven't tried GAST threads myself yet; it is just easier and cheaper to use DMC...:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nightmare! I told you to stitch faster LOL.

    Hopefully you can get some more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate it when the thread runs out. Your progress looks great on both pieces though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no but I liked your line about the nightmare lol. Hopefully you won't have to buy too many more

    ReplyDelete