Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Of bees and trees

Hello dear friends. Another quick update on 2 WIPS:)
Let's go:
 On PS Where There are Bees, I finished off the dark pink and started the bluish crowns. I went a shade darker than what's recommended. 
Looking at it, I'm not sure if I made the right choice, looks too dark? I might revert to the original for the rest of blue stitching. 

Over here, I'm happy to say I'm done with pecan pie thread. The thread was enough for that reindeer and bird. I've moved on to mulberry, the color is heavenly:)
That's it for tonight, I'm so sleepy.
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome progress on both pieces.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Stitching!! I am not so sincere about color perfection. To me, both look great:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look great I wouldn't change anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both coming along well.I love What a Wonderful World..I can hear Louis Armstrong:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some nice progress to be seen here. And you are right, Mulberry is a great colour, I also love stitching with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful progress on both pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your second project so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Mulberry looks like a lovely thread.
    The darker blue will depend on the light in which you are looking at it I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice progress, and I'm glad you're enjoying your stitching thread colour:) I'm also glad that you haven't had time to work on your PS Santas - LOL - since I've had to work on some birthday cards (three (!) people having birhtdays next week) this week and would have hated to see you sprint ahead on the Santas:)))

    ReplyDelete