Monday, February 29, 2016

Farmer's Almanac finish

Hello dear friends. It's the 29th!
I made it, woohoo!
I did not put the border which is a plain straight line enclosing the design. Here it is:

 Farmer's Almanac
by Prairie Schooler
14ct. natural aida
  
 The animals are adorable to stitch, but my favorite is that cute pig:)
 I changed the color of the window panes to Ecru (like what I did with Pumpkin Hollow Farms). I thought it looked nicer than light gold (422).
So that's it, mission accomplished.

Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on another lovely finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Such a beautiful finish and right on time too, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I knew you would get it done. ;) Yes, the pig is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the lovely finish !! All the animals are looking cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the beautiful finish.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your needle is buzzing right now!! It looks beautiful, and the animals are so lifelike:) I can't wait until I can afford to get my favorite PS charts; they really are full of charm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on this successful finale . Very pretty your Farmers Almanac and again refreshingly different .
    Greetings Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect finish for February 29. I just love this designs, but hey, it's a Prairie Schooler and I love everything Prairie Schooler :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finish! I'd have missed off the border as well, they are so boring to stitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on another Happy Dance, you made good use of your extra day today!
    Love all the animals too, especially your piggie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on another lovely finish! I really like the colours in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Well done... Perfect timing :0). Great finish!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete