Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A Start and 2 WIPs

Hello blogger friends. I hope you had a nice weekend.
February already. This month I'm hoping to get more than one finish (like what happened last month, but everything worth it, thanks for the kind words on friend's gift:)

Here's this month's start that I told you about last time:
Since 2016 is a leap year, I decided to get A Farmer's Almanac (14ct. natural aida) in my Prairie Schooler purchase. I cannot say it's a haul as I've yet to receive the others. One vendor already cancelled two items (out of stock, but still on their website). I still have to hear from two other vendors. This Prairie Schooler apocalypse brought temporary insanity when I saw the items on my wishlist were no longer available. I'll post the haul when all have been delivered. 

Meanwhile, some progress on WIPs:
 As usual, more browns on Yesteryear...
and more trees on Begin Row.

Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

13 comments:

  1. Great new start and nice progress on the others.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress and love your new start.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats rough but your stitching looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great, you started a Prairie Schooler. They are always a lot of fun to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you charts arrive soon , I wonder which ones you are buying .
    Love your new starts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you are making me nervous now...I must try to find money to order my PS charts before they ran out! If only I were a rich girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your stitching. Yesteryear is coming along wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely start and good progress on your WIPs too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy, lovely start & progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great new start and beautiful progress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice start, I do enjoy the way you stitch lol of each colour, it makes such interesting photos.

    ReplyDelete