Friday, May 27, 2016

Santa Stitching

Hello dear friends.
I somehow felt I've shortchanged on my last stitching update. So here's a big leap in stitches...

 The Prairie Schooler Santas that I'm stitching along with Annie of My Little X-Stitch Nook. This time I finished another color of backstitching (green), and also managed to get all the red in 2005 Santa. Here's why I finished him first (rather than continue the red that I've started on 2006 (sewing) Santa...
I recently read somewhere that what he's holding is not a quilt... but a bell pull, and the round thing behind him is a hoop. So, I've come to the conclusion that he is our very own "Stitching" Santa (not the quilting I believed him to be, no wonder he's been staring at me that way). So I felt kinda guilty that I had to finish his robe, lol.
Here are the others (with my own title for each):
Sewing Santa
 
Embroidery Santa
 Knitting Santa
Does it make any sense what I'm talking about, haha. Just continue stitching.  
Since my birthday is just around the corner, next update will be on stash enhancement. A seller is "still waiting for arrival of out of stock leaflet" as of today, but I'll go ahead with what I got here now and make it a two-part blogpost.
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! I like stitching Santa. You made great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the Santas are looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he makes a great Stitching Santa. But it does look like a quilt! The hoop is definitely a hoop though now you have stitched the little screw part.
    It's a great design anyway!
    ps Happy Early Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!!!! It's fun to stitch Santas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so great what you accomplished on your Santas. I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job that makes so much sense! Yay stitchy Santa!

    ReplyDelete