Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Away from the Stitching Spot

Hello again blogger friends!
No needles and ORTs for a few days but I didn't say no blogging:)
Here's my second finish for May:
from Where There Are Bees
by Prairie Schooler
I should have left her like that but the urge to try the sewing machine won. I messed up my first attempt, someone needs to take up Sewing 101. No time to repair the uneven edges because...

Do you see where this bee flew to? She decided to leave the stitching table for some sightseeing. I guess I have to chaperone the Queen Bee for now. I don't think I'll be able to blog pictures on this trip as we go along because I'm not equipped composing with a phone, even the picture I took so blurry (the better to hide the sewing flaws, haha). So no posting while we're in DC but will keep visiting blogs when I can. I really need to sleep and prepare for another busy day, lots of monuments and museums to see:) yet missing my thread and needle:/
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

7 comments: