Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 in Stitches

Hello dear friends. It’s that time of year again, with only a day to go to welcome the new year, time to wrap things up. Here’s a rundown of finishes in 2015 (you can click on the title for the complete finish post)
Oriental Lady by Joan Elliott from A Cross Stitcher’s Oriental Odyssey, January
Let it Snow and Be Jolly by Joan Elliott from Wit and Wisdom, February
Houses of Love from Cross Country Stitching Mag October 2010 issue, March
Polka Dot Alphabet Sampler from Cross Country Stitching Mag 2005, April
Summer Breeze by Prairie Schooler, June
Ziggy “Follow your dreams” by Paragon Needlecraft, July
Abby Angel “Be the One” by Craftways, August
12 Days of Christmas by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery, August
Jellyfish bookmark, free chart download, September
The Branch by Barbara Ana Designs, October
Hope and Comfort sampler from Cross Country Stitching Mag February 2010 issue, December
Contented Cat from Cross Country Stitching Mag Spring 2002 issue, December
Happy Day (kit), December
Reindeer Games by Country Cottage Needleworks, December
Merry Christmas from Cross Country Stitching Mag, December

15 finishes in 2015, not bad:)
Petal Fairy, started in April, will (hopefully) come back next year. 

And Summer Fragrance, started in February, will be finished by January, I was only able to finish the half stitches and now on the backstitch (sigh), 4 more colors to go.

Tomorrow I’ll be posting on my stitchy goals. Stay tuned.
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

16 comments:

  1. 15 finishes in 2015, wow! And nearly all of them are big, really big projects. You were doing a great job. Now on to 16 projects in 2016 :))
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful work , congratulations every one is beautiful.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember all of these pretty finishes :) You have been a busy bee!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic stitchy year you've had! I'm so happy to see Summer Fragrance again as I just love her.
    Wishing you a happy, healthy and creative 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love all your projects! You have done soo well! I like the way you have put all your finishes together in a post like this; next year I must try to be as organized as you so I can do my own finishing post:) Happy New Year and can't wait to see what you stitch next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO much beautiful stitching in 2015! I hope the coming year is equally productive for you.
    Happy New Year:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic finishes! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wohoo gorgeous projects in 2015! Great job!! Can't wait to cheer you along in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 15 wonderful finishes for 2015, the perfect number!
    I love the sampler on the black fabric, the colours are so striking.
    Looking forward to seeing your goals for the next year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spectacular finishes! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on all of the gorgeous finishes for the year.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful finishes in 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lineup of beautiful finishes! I think my favorite is the Hope and Comfort Sampler. I need to see if I have that magazine in my pile... :) Happy New Year!! ~ Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats everything looks so pretty! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a load of fabulous finishes! Congratulations on them all :)

    ReplyDelete