Friday, February 3, 2017

Just one WIP and February activities

Hello my dear blog friends.
I will only be able to show you one WIP, Spells' Store:
With only backstitch lacking, the first shelf is almost done.
But this is not the only thing I worked on. I finished my secret WIP! Backstitch took a lot of my time, but I did it anyway, and I'm so happy with it:)
Very minimal stitching ahead... As I've posted last time, DH and I will be having (a milestone(?) anniversary this month. Everything finally set. Last year, my dear friend and her DH moved from east to west coast. She's been nagging (?) me for a visit for a year now. Same one I gave my first finish to last year. And guess what, it's her birthday this coming week, same week as our anniversary! So this is what I have been up to this whole time (smug).We don't have a definite itinerary yet, depends on the real weather when we get there. Lots of sightseeing, I hope. And we'll be seeing a show or two. I'm so excited to see her.😊
As always, thank you for spending time reading my posts and also for your sweet comments, truly brightens my day. I'm doing some catching up too:) Have a lovely weekend.

Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

11 comments:

  1. Looking good. That's great progress while you have other things on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching looks great.
    I hope you have safe journies and a wonderful time with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and your husband have a wonderful anniversary and enjoy your time visiting your friend. Your WIPS is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress Gominam. Looking forward to seeing your secret WIP.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stitching and have a great time away with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stitching , enjoy your holiday hugs .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your WIP looks fantastic. I bet the secret one is beautiful too. Can't wait to see it. Have fun on your trip. Looking forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work on Spell Store. Have a great anniversary holiday, remember to take lots of photos to show us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your visit with your friend and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great progress on Spell Store. And I'm looking forward to seeing your secret stitching.
    Happy Anniversary and have a great trip and vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot to say happy anniversary! I hope the trip is/was great!

    ReplyDelete