Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop

Hello friends! I'm back. What better day to be back in blogland... Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
Of course, count on our dear Jo of Serendipitous Stitching to host another fun hop on this special day, yipeee!
And I got a very sweet and beautiful Valentine from my secret stitcher:
Isn't that lovely, getting five hearts (or are there more?) in one package. Love it! I'm excited to find out who it's from, (and who got mine), so hop on to Jo's blog to see a full list of the participants and get your load of Valentine goodies.

Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

21 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little Valentine's girl that you received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little...dwarf maid, probably? I count five hearts as well. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very sweet Valentine,I love her stripey socks.Happy Valentine's Day.I will check back later to see who stitched her:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I would wear that outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....how cute is she?? I've enjoyed visiting your blog, and sadly I'm not your secret sweetheart, but I do hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so adorable, I've love it!
    Happy ❤ Day to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping along looking for my piece. This is unfortunately not mine though. Happy Valentine's Day. Now to hop on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is very cute, and I love the socks, but she's not mine!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for taking part in the Valentine Hop this year. I think there are more hearts in the hem of her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm your secret stitcher! Happy Valentine's Day! I bought this serie of six characters from Cuore e Batticuore, recently and can't wait to begin it, perfect hart theme for a Valentine's Blog Hop. Amicalement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for making this day extra special with your lovely stitching! Happy Valentine's Day:)

      Delete
  11. Such a whimsical heart piece - very cute. Happy Valentine's Day, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute valentine you have received! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh sweet! She is gorgeous ;o)
    Happy Valentine's DAy

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet Valentine from Jocondine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful piece!Jocondine made amazing work!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete