Sunday, September 4, 2016

Happy Dance

Hello sweet blog friends. First off, many thanks for the sentiments on my "getting caught" post last time. DH now knows he can't see it til it's done so he needs to stay a good ten feet away while I'm at my stitching spot. And that he must act surprised and happy when he finally sees it, haha.
Anyway, here's a Happy Dance, in bad lighting I must say. Yep, soon as I got the Rum Raisin, the needle was ready to race to the finish line: 

 
 "We Thank Thee"
by Silver Creek Samplers
14ct. Natural Aida
Save for the first skein debacle and my faulty floss guesstimating skills, I had fun stitching this sampler. The repetitive pattern was relaxing and I find the font pretty.
With that done, I might look into another start, leaning towards a Halloween piece.

Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

16 comments:

  1. A great Happy Dance. Congratulations on this finish!
    Looking forward to seeing what you will start next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. Well done in an awesome finish. Glad you & DH worked out a system so it's still some what a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your latest finish, it looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful finish - congratulations! Glad you got the Rum and raisin floss, it was definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful finish! I love the colors in the piece. Looking forward to seeing what you'll be starting next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the finishing. The sampler is so colourful and the stitching is awesome. Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the beautiful finish Gominam. I think you should start the Little Shoppes.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the beautiful finish!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the beautiful finish!! :) Your surprise game is going great, he is a good boy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this quote and your stitching looks amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks awesome! Congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your Happy Dance. This looks awesome! I love the font and the colours too. Even the border looks fun to stitch. I have a liking for that style of chequerboard stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats it looks amazing! And ginormous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done on a lovely finish :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete