Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello dear friends.
Just wanted to pop in and wish all of you Happy Thanksgiving (for those celebrating here in the US). But wherever you are, I am thankful for the inspiration you needleworkers have given me in my simple works.
Here's a fitting one for this occasion (finished in September):
"We Thank Thee"
Silver Creek Samplers


By the way, Jo-Ann store is having a sale on DMC this coming weekend (4 for a dollar). So to all stitchers in the US, get your floss list ready.

Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Happy thanks giving to you! Looking forward to see your sale shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you were having a great Thanksgiving Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm a few days late. Happy Thanksgiving. Just love this finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That piece looks great! Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one and your shopping at Joann's was successful.

    ReplyDelete