Sunday, November 29, 2015

2 WIPs

Hello dear friends.
It's been 5 days since my last post, I have been stitching though and reading blogs, with flosstube-watching on the side.
Let's get down to business. I have alternately stitched on my Magazine charts. First up is Contented Cat:
 
I finished 2 colors on this one: #890 ultra dk. pistachio green which are the leaves (sorry for the bad picture) and #814 dk. garnet (same color as the letters).
Next up is my mini sampler:
 
 Doesn't it look like I've done a lot? I should remind you that this measures only 4 x 6 inches so it's quick to stitch, I was able to add 6 colors from last time. Ooh, look at those black sheep!
Finally, there really wasn't any Black Friday deals on stitching last week, but that didn't stop me from ordering some patterns online. Yes, I have seen on some blogs and flosstubes that peeps are already planning their 2016 projects. Some even already started kitting:) Hopefully my purchases arrive before the new year.
I plan to stitch on Reindeer Games this week, and possibly Happy Day.
Belated Thanksgiving.
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

11 comments:

  1. Your stitching looks lovely again sweet sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on both pieces! LOL at getting new projects. I've been getting ready for the Crazy January Challenge. I will start something new everyday in January. So I have to be ready so I can just pick the project up and go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both projects your working on and nice progress.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great! Good luck on getting your new stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on your two projects, you'll have two more finishes in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been getting lots of stitchy time too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Re so pretty Start your embroidery . It's exciting because you stests so embroider different things . Let's see what beautiful projects next year warten..smile on us ..
    Greetings Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good progress on your projects !!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute sheep ;) Looks like you had a productive stitching week! My plans for 2016 Stitching Goals are simple - just stitch whatever I feel like out of my big WIP pile and when one gets finished add a new one from my to-be-stitched-stash to the pile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great progress!
    I must think about what I am going to do for the different stitching challenges I have signed up for.... I will probably do what I did last year and wing it!!! I have lots of WIPs on the go already so maybe 2016 should be the year of WIP finishes for me!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely progress! I'm sure they'll both be done in no time :)

    ReplyDelete