Sunday, November 15, 2015

Reindeer Games...Again

Hello friendly bloggers.
It's another Reindeer Games update. I was not quite satisfied with the picture I got on Happy Day, I was thrown into a loop there when I saw just how dark it came out (I usually stitch at night:(
This photo can pass though:

I finished the black brown - noses and hooves. Then came medium yellow (743) with the treetop stars (I'm not fed up with this hue yet, I actually enjoyed it). I have started the white which goes on the house and reindeer. I did a purchase a couple of weeks ago for white Kreinik which I planned on substituting for the snowflakes, but it doesn't seem to make much difference on the fabric, so I'm holding off on that for now. I will be moving on to the reindeer names instead.
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

10 comments:

  1. Love your Reindeer Games! Great progress :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You come ahead fast with your cute reindeer . It's a really nice picture that you cast because of your needle .
    Greetings Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stitching reindeers are so much fun, isn't it?! I find myself wanting to get more charts with small reindeers - my GBH samplers has three and it isn't enough lol. It sure is looking great - what design is this? Where can I buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is looking great. I have the same problems with night time update pictures.
    And yes, you are right on what I am stitching my mom. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice progress! It's coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely update. These reindeer look so cool now.

    ReplyDelete