Friday, July 3, 2015

Ziggy start

Hi dear friends. Do you remember Ziggy?
He's my new start for this month. 
I just realized it's already July and still have not put in a single stitch for big niece' room present (she's moving to her dorm around third week of August). 
So panicky me surfaced to pick a simple, easy one to start.
 I used a different color for the words.
If you think the clouds and words look closer to each other than what's pictured on the book, you're not mistaken. I'm trying to make this pattern fit in a square rather than a rectangular frame. I still have to calculate the remaining clouds' position, wish me luck:)
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

13 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm doing something similar for my words. It's a cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start - what a perfect stitch for a young lady starting on a big adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Ziggy!
    This will be cute for a dorm room.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be a sweet gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new start!! Cute project:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love Ziggy; I have a couple pattern books of him. It looks great so far :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Ziggy as a preteen and teenager. I'm sure you'll make it work just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. I still have a ziggy locker mirror that someone gave me in Jr High for a Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great new start & will be a fantastic gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks awesome so far! Love your pattern choice and the spacing looks better your way, I think :D

    ReplyDelete