Sunday, June 14, 2015

Summer Breeze is Here

Hello dear blogger friends.
I'm finally done with Summer Breeze! Take a look;)
Some close-ups:
 My favorite part is that quiet swan right there.
The inset looks ok, but this swan looks kinda tired to me, lol.

This is the ort jar. I'm going to continue using the same ort jar for next project to make it full.
Now here is what I was so giddy about last time, I took out the frame I bought from Jeremiah Junction eons ago, cleaned and measured it. Fits the Houses of Love (finished earlier this year) but since Christmas is still half a year away... Why not try it on... Summer Breeze! Voila, like magic, fits perfectly!
 This is Scratched Paint style (8x12 in size), dark green in color. It doesn't have a glass and doesn't have anything on the back, just four pieces of wood glued together.

Ooh I'm so excited to try my hands on framing. Let's just hope this experiment won't be a disaster -_-
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

  1. Cute finish. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty.
    Congrats on your finish.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer Breeze is a beautiful finish! Love those colours.

    Good luck with the framing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! No, it will not be a disaster. Just find a good tutorial, like Vonna's maybe? I have framed using hers and it worked out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wohoo Congrats on the finish!!! Good luck with the framing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finish! There is a great tutorial video on Youtube on how to lace/frame your needlework :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stitching, cant wait to see it framed, it's a lovely frame.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful finish! And now I'm looking forward to seeing it framed. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Summer Breeze is lovely. Looking forward to seeing it framed now.

    ReplyDelete